So, this is what has been happening in and out of Bratislava lately.
- The Dutch Happy Birthday-song is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long, long time.
- Lidl is having a Scandinavian week so I have been stocking up on cloudberry jam and rye crisp bread.
- There have been lots of good news from home. And actually, there is one thing that is making me very, very happy as well.
- Last night we climbed up Slavin. The view over Bratislava was amazing.
- Today we also went to Vienna, where we were exploring industrial areas, residential areas and parks. We managed to get what we went there for, though.