Monday 15 February 2010

Time: or the lack of it

I'm not doing anything special but still it feels like time is running away from me. Today I have only been doing some Hungarian, walked the dog a couple of times and bought some food. Grr.

So, it might be a good idea to make a little list of things that I need to do this week so that I won't spend it on the sofa thinking about silly things that will not improve my life nor the world in general.

  • Classes (just today in the evening).
  • Study: catch up in Hungarian conversation, write the remaining exam and do the text analysis. 
  • Wash all clothes.
  • Buy plane tickets.
  • Pack.
  • Clean the house.
  • Go to the hairdresser.
  • Go to the post office to buy some boxes.
  • Go to the post office to send the boxes. 
  • Go to the bank. 
  • Follow the exercise plan.
  • Arrange a flat for a friend of mine who is coming from Poland. 
  • Walk the dog whenever she is here.

Sounds like fun!

No comments: