Thursday 31 December 2009

2009

So, yet another year is coming to an end. Here are the facts and numbers.


Trips to the beach: 4
New places: Madrid and Barcelona.



The "woohoo of the year": running a 6K (which is amazing if running scares your pants off)
The experience of the year: seeing U2 at Camp Nou, Barcelona.
The songs that are sooo 2009: Human by the Killers, This is the Life by Amy MacDonald.
Film/Book of the year. I´ll have to say the Millennium-saga by Stieg Larsson, although I'm sure I've read something better.
Dream sort of coming true: studying Hungarian, now I just have to learn to speak it!



Activity of the year: pilates, it is sooo good.
General feeling: the year has been good with lots of fun moments, but something has been missing. Apart from general massconfusion, I think I have quite a clear picture of what I wanna do. Finally.


Best memories: all the tea/coffeedates with a certain Canadian, as well as the trips back home.
Lesson learnt: DO NOT DYE THAT HAIR BLONDE AND DO NOT GET A FRINGE! (REMEMEBER FOR ALL ETERNITY, IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!)

No comments: