Monday 23 November 2009

Tired Monday

Today has been a strange day which has been mainly spent under the duvet, shivering and wishing that the headache would go away.
The good thing (?) is that I am now officially unemployed and that there is no need for me to go to the unemployement office to queue with hundreds of other people (I kid you not) - not until March at least. Now it is time time to start the job hunting!

Other plans for this week include:

  • Today: lots of tea and Hungarian class. After that I'm hoping to finish a chapter on European fiscal harmonisation (oh the fun!).
  • Tomorrow Tuesday: exam. Lunch with some family members. More studying in some nice coffee shop.
  • Wednesday: Lunch with the Scandinavian gang. Shopping for Christmas presents!
  • Thursday: studying.
  • Friday: studying.
  • Saturday: lunch in town, train to Alicante and off I fly to the cold and dark North.
Happy week to everyone!

No comments: