Wednesday 11 November 2009

This is me today

Sneezing every two minutes, coughing too. Covered in three layers of clothes. At least the headache is gone (yesterday my head was close to exploding) without any painkillers. Waiting for Friday and the company of some good friends, mind drifting off to Christmas already. Thinking about making a cup of tea, and green it must be. In the middle of translating some articles about a very fascinating technology, but it is quite complicated with all the technical terms.

Apart from this, I really feel like doing something nice for myself. Spend some time on my own, think and do something enjoyable. It could be something as simple as going to a bookshop and be inspired by all the books there, go for a long walk in the sunshine while listening to good music, appreciate art in a museum, go on a trip. Anything. Usually I'm the kind of person who hates being alone but now I feel like having a few moments just to myself. I can notice that my way of thinking has changed lately, some serious decisions have been made and in general life feels more positive.

No comments: