Monday 30 November 2009

Hello Darkness!

I have been in Finland for one day and I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place. November is not a very nice month. It's dark, even when it's supposed to be light, everything is grey, it's depressing.

So today I have:


- visited the library and studied for a couple of hours. The local library is amazing: big, light, filled with books and lots of comfy sofas. 

- found out that my Russian is not stone dead after all, had a really nice conversation with a couple of Latvians.

- been freezing. Not only is it dark, but it's also cold. Leaving the house is almost not an option.

- drank about five cups of tea, and it´s only 5.30 pm.

And that's about it... the books are waiting so I'm out!

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

Oye, gracias por el enlace. Es una canción preciosa :)

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Ya ves, el título del post me recordó a la primera frase de la canción :)