Tuesday 16 June 2015

10 Things That Make Me Mad

For a while now I have been entertaining myself with writing exercises. One of said exercises is to write down 10 things that make me angry. Every day. It might be good for connecting with my inner self or whatever, but I hate being angry. It's such a waste of time. And honestly, just thinking about things that make me angry is bad for my temper. Finding ten things a day is hard, so here's a slightly shorter list from the last few days. Now that I've gotten myself into this state, I need to get rid of all negative emotions.


  1. Ignorance. Especially online. It makes me angry when people do not know what the Minister of Foreign Affairs does. Or that Lithuania is not the same thing as Poland. What's the point in paying a lot of tax money if people do not learn the simplest things?
  2. People who do not know how to use public transport. Correction: people who do not know how to behave on public transport. 
  3. Idiot criminals who think that online skimming is OK. 
  4. Myself. For drinking too much wine at times. 
  5. Public transport again. That man who sat too close. 

Lesson learned? Stay away from online shopping, internet forums (fora?) and public transport. Then life is all good. 

What makes you mad?

1 comment:

Senorita said...

You said ten, and you only gave us five.