Wednesday 3 April 2013

Lists.

 

There is a list I borrowed from thesadbox. In order to be a bit bit inventive, I have also added some pictures from Belgrade.

 

10 things that I like:

  • sitting in a bar with interesting people, sipping on wine and hear the words flow.
  • that moment when one realizes something big.
  • coffee in the morning.
  • Slavic languages.  
  • books.
  • lazy breakfasts in the sun.
  • cuddling.
  • laughter.
  • the feeling during and after a good workout.
  • politics.

P3290657

9 things that I like less:

  •   Ignorance.
  • People who try to force their opinions on you.
  • That feeling of not being enough, and sometimes the feeling of being a complete failure.
  • Stress.
  • Meat without veggies.
  • Snow.
  • Violence.
  • Differing between people and people.
  • Boasting.

P3290650

8 blogs I read (I don’t read so many blogs these days…):

P3300071

7 things I want to do in the future:

  • own a library – because there is nothing better than books
  • run far
  • be happy
  • analyse more, learn more, study more
  • travel
  • write – try to find my creative streak
  • wear more yellow – why not?

P3300039

6 things I’m afraid of:

  • cows
  • peacocks
  • the way the world is heading
  • that something will happen to my family and those I care about.
  • nothing more.

  P3300085

5 places I like to be at

  • walking in the street
  • pubs and bars and coffee shops
  • libraries and anywhere I can find a book
  • in foreign lands
  • wherever my friends are

P3300090

 4 words that describe me

  • cheerful
  • optimist
  • fair
  • clumsy

  P3310166

3 things I’m looking forward to

  • our trip to Budapest next weekend and all other trips we will do
  • improving my language skills
  • the summer holidays Smile

P3310174

 

2 good films: (I’m terrible at films)
- blank

1 good song:

 

 

 

 

No comments: