There is a list I borrowed from thesadbox. In order to be a bit bit inventive, I have also added some pictures from Belgrade.
10 things that I like:
- sitting in a bar with interesting people, sipping on wine and hear the words flow.
- that moment when one realizes something big.
- coffee in the morning.
- Slavic languages.
- lazy breakfasts in the sun.
- the feeling during and after a good workout.
9 things that I like less:
- People who try to force their opinions on you.
- That feeling of not being enough, and sometimes the feeling of being a complete failure.
- Meat without veggies.
- Differing between people and people.
8 blogs I read (I don’t read so many blogs these days…):
7 things I want to do in the future:
- own a library – because there is nothing better than books
- run far
- be happy
- analyse more, learn more, study more
- write – try to find my creative streak
- wear more yellow – why not?
6 things I’m afraid of:
- the way the world is heading
- that something will happen to my family and those I care about.
- nothing more.
5 places I like to be at
- walking in the street
- pubs and bars and coffee shops
- libraries and anywhere I can find a book
- in foreign lands
- wherever my friends are
4 words that describe me
3 things I’m looking forward to
- our trip to Budapest next weekend and all other trips we will do
- improving my language skills
- the summer holidays
2 good films: (I’m terrible at films)
1 good song: