Sunday 2 November 2008

Me Me Me

We all have our own quirky habits that make us special, unique and sometimes a bit strange.


1) I have a strage fascination with the sky and clouds. Really, I slept through geography so I wouldn't really be able to explain to you what clouds we are talking about but still... you don't really need to talk about them, just watch.

2) I am not able to do anything if I have someone standing behind me, looking at what I am doing. I once told off one of my maths teachers, and god forbid that a workmate is standing there. Just. Can't. Function.

3) I would love to be mascot that's messing around at sports event. Hiding in a hideous custome, I could do all sorts of crazy things that I would not do otherwise.

4) There is no language that I speak without a foreign accent. When I speak any of my two mother tongues, I sound like someone from the other country... It's quite sad, not being able to be part of a certain community 100% because of linguistic differences, but at the same time quite funny. Nobody has ever been able to tell which country I come from.

5) My eyes are strange, but apparently in a good way. At least they have earned me a lot of compliments, which have not been the typical "I love your eyes". Yesterday my optician told me that it is interesting to examine them because my pupils are so huge,

No comments: